These are blogs that I have read in their entirety and thoroughly enjoyed. Unfortunately, some are no longer updated regularly.
Former Exapts of Korea
- Living on the Flipside: (active) She is Canadian and lived for a good 9 years in Korea. She is back in Canada now, where she is pursuing her career as a professional boxer.
- Jennipal: (active) Although she is no longer in Korea, her blog begins with her life in Korea and now about her life back in Canada.
- Alana in Korea (inactive) This is my American friend’s blog. She came just a few months after I came to Korea.
- Kimchi and Me: (inactive) The link is to her first entry of her blog. We came to Korea around the same time and entered the same orientation for EPIK. She’s got a lot of wit in her blog and I think shows a pretty interesting side of Korea in Daegu.
- The Bloggess (active) If you really don’t know who Jenny Lawson is, then you really need to click this link. Her blog posts are hilarious and she recently published a book.
- Hyperbole and a Half: (inactive) This blog is hilarious. Right now the author is busy compiling a book because her blog has been so popular. She hasn’t posted in a while, but maybe when she’s finished with her book, this blog will be back at the bottom of my page. Her blog is written in prose and with cartoons about her current life and some crazy stories about her as a child.